1.5% Octyl Salicylate
Water, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Ascorbyl Linoleate, Retinyl Linoleate, Lysophosphatidic acid, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ethyl Macadamiate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
Active Ingredient – 1.0% Avobenzone 4.0% Oxybenzone 7.5% Octinoxate
Purpose – Sunscreen
– helps prevent sunburn
– if used as directed with other sunprotection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
– Apply a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle upward strokes until fully absorbed.
– For best results use as part of the SLMD Acne System
– apply liberally and evenly 15 mins before sun exposure
– reapply at least every 2 hours
– use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
– immediately after towel drying
– at least every 2 hours
– children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
– Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
– wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
– protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
– may stain some fabrics