BP Spot Treatment is a maximum strength benzoyl peroxide formula that controls acne by reducing the size of pimples and killing the bacteria that cause breakouts in the first place. This powerful treatment can be used alone for pesky breakouts or in addition to any skincare routine to pinpoint and banish acne in problem areas. Learn more about the system.
+If you have acne-prone skin in general or if you struggle with both inflammatory acne as well as whiteheads and blackheads, use BP Spot Treatment in addition to the SLMD Acne System.
Benzoyl peroxide – a powerful antibacterial ingredient that kills acne-causing bacteria and reduces excess oil production
No Animal Testing
– cleanse thoroughly before applying this product
– cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
– because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then
gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Stearic Acid, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Acetyl Carboxymethyl Cocoyl Glycine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allatoin, Glyceryl Oleate, Behenic Acid, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Silica , Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,Fragrance, Tromethamine, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid.
Active Ingredient – Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Purpose – Acne treatment
USE: for the management of acne
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Do not use if you: – have very sensitive skin – are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. – avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen – avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth – avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product – skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if – irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
– Cleanse thoroughly before applying this product
– cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
– because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
– if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
– Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above
– If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
OTHER INFORMATION: Store in a cool, dry place