‘Tis the season for holiday shopping — along with the scrambling and stress that can come from a frenzied search for the perfect presents. This year, we’ve got you covered! From hostess gifts to stocking stuffers, we’ve got the scoop on the best skincare gifts for everyone on your list.
Skincare gifts for acne-prone skin
We all know that Dr. Lee is the authority when it comes to treating and preventing acne. While following a consistent routine goes a long way, pimples inevitably pop up. These targeted treatments make great gifts.
- Clear Out: an award-winning potent mask that contains both salicylic acid and antimicrobial sulfur, to help clean out pores without over drying.
- Salicylic Acid Spot Treatment: perfectly portable, this maximum-strength roll on is ideal for all ages.
- Salicylic Acid Pimple Patches: ultra-transparent adhesive patches that help shrink pimples discreetly and prevent picking.
Skincare gifts for all skin types
Glowing skin is in — and antioxidants that help defend against damaging free radicals are key to keeping your complexion looking radiant. Products containing potent vitamins and enzymes help brighten skin and boost essential proteins like collagen.
- Bright Future: a vitamin C serum that helps boost collagen production and plump fine lines with added hyaluronic acid.
- Healthy Skin Duo: perfect for gifting, includes our best-selling Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Dual Defender SPF 30.
Skincare gifts for anti-aging
Our skin begins to age long before we see the signs: cell turnover starts to slow as early as your twenties. According to Dr. Lee, the best way to prevent premature skin aging is to use sunscreen every day, and retinol every night.
- Dual Defender: the best thing that you can do for your skin, this product does double-duty with broad-spectrum protection.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: a deeply hydrating serum that also contains squalane, a versatile moisturizer that forms a protective barrier.
- Plump, Prevent, Protect Essentials: this collection of potent anti-aging products, including Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Retinol Resurfacing Serum, and Dual Defender, is specially-priced for savings.
Skincare gifts for body
Body skin deserves special attention — especially during the cold, dry winter months. Products formulated with proven dermatological ingredients make all the difference.
- Salicylic Acid Body Spray: the portable, viral social media sensation that helps prevent body breakouts and maskne.
- Love & Lights Body Set: the gift-ready dry skin and keratosis pilaris solution containing Glycolic Acid Body Scrub and Glycolic Acid Body Lotion. This is currently available as the Body Smoothing System.
Dr. Lee's Last Word
I love to give skincare gifts during the holidays...it’s one of my go-to’s because it’s something that a lot of people don’t do for themselves — even though they know they should. Most of my SLMD Skincare products are formulated for all skin types, so they’re a safe (and effective!) bet for everyone on your list.