‘Tis the season for holiday shopping — along with the scrambling and stress that can come from a frenzied search for the perfect presents. This year, we’ve got you covered! From hostess gifts to stocking stuffers, we’ve got the scoop on the best skincare gifts for everyone on your list.
Skincare gifts for acne-prone skin
We all know that Dr. Lee is the authority when it comes to treating and preventing acne. While following a consistent routine goes a long way, pimples inevitably pop up. These targeted treatments make great gifts.
- Clear Out: an award-winning potent mask that contains both salicylic acid and antimicrobial sulfur, to help clean out pores without over drying.
- Salicylic Acid Spot Treatment: perfectly portable, this maximum-strength roll on is ideal for all ages.
- Spot Check: ultra-transparent adhesive patches that help shrink pimples discreetly and prevent picking.
Skincare gifts for all skin types
Glowing skin is in — and antioxidants that help defend against damaging free radicals are key to keeping your complexion looking radiant. Products containing potent vitamins and enzymes help brighten skin and boost essential proteins like collagen.
- Daily Bright: a cleanser formulated for all skin types that contains skin brightening enzymes and antioxidants.
- Bright Future: a vitamin C serum that helps boost collagen production and plump fine lines with added hyaluronic acid.
- Love & Lights Face Set: perfect for gifting, a beautifully boxed duo of best-selling Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Facial Moisturizer.
Skincare gifts for anti-aging
Our skin begins to age long before we see the signs: cell turnover starts to slow as early as your twenties. According to Dr. Lee, the best way to prevent premature skin aging is to use sunscreen every day, and retinol every night.
- Night Light: a potent retinol eye cream that also contains hyaluronic acid to plump, lactobacillus to strengthen the skin barrier, and caffeine to de-puff.
- Dream On: a next-generation anti-aging night cream with retinol, vitamin E, squalane and lactobacillus to nourish and renew.
- Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: the best thing that you can do for your skin, this product does double-duty with broad-spectrum protection.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: a deeply hydrating serum that also contains squalane, a versatile moisturizer that forms a protective barrier.
- Plump, Prevent, Protect Essentials: this collection of potent anti-aging products, including Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Retinol Serum, and Daily Moisturizer, is specially-priced for savings.
Skincare gifts for body
Body skin deserves special attention — especially during the cold, dry winter months. Products formulated with proven dermatological ingredients make all the difference.
- Body Seal: this ultra-nourishing fan favorite with colloidal oatmeal soothes even the driest body skin, year-round.
- Salicylic Acid Body Spray: the portable, viral social media sensation that helps prevent body breakouts and maskne.
- Love & Lights Body Set: the gift-ready dry skin and keratosis pilaris solution containing Glycolic Acid Body Scrub and Glycolic Acid Body Lotion.
Dr. Lee’s last word
I love to give skincare gifts during the holidays...it’s one of my go-to’s because it’s something that a lot of people don’t do for themselves — even though they know they should. Most of my SLMD Skincare products are formulated for all skin types, so they’re a safe (and effective!) bet for everyone on your list.
—Dr. Sandra Lee