Searching for the perfect presents this holiday season? We’ve got you covered, with skincare gifts for face and body, including our boxed best-sellers. The beauty part? They’re formulated for all skin types, from acne-prone to aging skin — and everything in between.
Skincare gifts for face
No matter where they are in their journey — from newbie to skincare junkie — friends and family will benefit from products formulated with proven dermatological ingredients.
Love & Lights Face Set
This duo comes perfectly packaged for gifting — and value priced for treating yourself. It includes two of Dr. Lee’s favorite skincare essentials ideal for all skin types:
- Salicylic Acid Cleanser is a gentle, exfoliating gel that cleanses to remove dirt, dead skin, and oil — to manage blemishes and dullness.
- Facial Moisturizer is a lightweight, yet very hydrating lotion specially formulated with acne-prone skin in mind. Infused with vitamin C, this skincare staple is ideal for daily use.
At just $25 (a $45 value!) the Love & Lights Face Set is available in the U.S. through December 31 (while supplies last). Sorry, this product is sold out!
It’s never too early to be proactive about preventing premature aging. This trio helps minimize the signs, and is formulated to suit both acne-prone and aging skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum hydrates & plumps, helping to keep skin firm and youthful looking.
- Retinol Serum speeds up cell turnover and boosts both collagen and elastin production to minimize fine lines and help even tone & texture.
- Dual Defender does double duty, moisturizing and protecting skin against the #1 skin ager, UV damage.
Pick up the Plump, Prevent, Protect Essentials trio, a $120 value, for just $110.
This system is a best-seller for a reason: it works — because it’s formulated with proven ingredients. This simple, 3-step regimen addresses acne at every stage.
- Salicylic Acid Cleanser penetrates deep into pores to clear out the dead skin and sebum buildup that causes acne.
- BP Lotion contains antimicrobial benzoyl peroxide to kill acne bacteria and also helps calm inflammation.
- Retinol Serum increases cell turnover, which helps prevent dead cell buildup and promotes more even skin tone.
- Facial Moisturizer keeps skin balanced and bright with added antioxidant vitamin C.
Try the Acne System in a 30 day supply for only $50 (a $60 value) or save even more with a 60 day supply for $95 (a $125 value).
Skincare gifts for body
Dr. Lee’s best-selling body products are formulated with potent dermatological ingredients designed to create real results.
This team of body-smoothing products is packed with exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid, one of Dr. Lee’s favorite ingredients for relieving dry, rough skin (including keratosis pilaris). This holiday duo comes gift-ready in luxe packaging and includes:
- Glycolic Acid Body Scrub is an in-shower treatment with physical and chemical exfoliators to treat the buildup of keratin, dry skin, and ingrown hairs.
- Glycolic Acid Body Lotion continues the smoothing process with added shea butter, which locks in moisture and deeply hydrates skin.
The Love & Lights Body Set is available at a special price — just $35 (a $46 value!) for a limited time only, so stock up and save.
This ultra-repairing cream contains colloidal oatmeal (a clinically proven skin protectant) to soothe and moisturize the driest skin — including eczema. Its non-greasy formula dries to a soft, velvety texture. Body Seal makes a great hostess gift, too, at just $32.
Who doesn’t love a little skincare in their stocking? These fan favorites are perfect picks for the family and are formulated for all skin types.
The pimple patches that just went viral on social media! These ultra-transparent, invisible patches are formulated with salicylic acid – a proven, dermatological ingredient for treating and preventing acne. Fast-acting, they absorb excess oil and pus, while minimizing inflammation and redness. Each Spot Check pack of 48 patches includes 2 sizes, at only $20.
This potent vitamin C Serum is formulated with skin-loving ingredients and powerhouse antioxidants – ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacinamide, ferulic acid, and hyaluronic acid. These potent ingredients work together to help brighten, plump and firm skin while minimizing the look of pores, wrinkles and dark spots. The antioxidants protect skin from free radical damage, pollution, and UV rays. Formulated for all skin types, Bright Future is just $45.
This famous fan favorite is an all-over body spray formulated with maximum strength salicyllic acid, to keep pores clear and prevent body acne. Featuring a 360º sprayer to reach anywhere on the body, this spray is also great for misting onto masks to help prevent maskne. Salicylic Acid Body Spray is now available in 3 sizes (perfect for both at home and on-the-go!): 5 ounces for $30, 3 ounces for $20, and 2 ounces for $16.
Dr. Lee’s last word
I always tell patients that taking good care of your skin is one of the best things you can do for yourself — so why not give the gift of great skincare to your friends and family? I’ve got some of my favorite SLMD Skincare products boxed and ready to go...they make the perfect presents because they really work — and they’re formulated for all skin types.
—Dr. Sandra Lee