Searching for the perfect presents this holiday season? We’ve got you covered, with skincare gifts for both face and body. The beauty part? They’re formulated for all skin types, from acne-prone to aging skin — and everything in between.
No matter where they are in their journey — from newbie to skincare junkie — friends and family will benefit from products formulated with proven dermatological ingredients.
Gift idea for your BFF
What better way to celebrate this holiday season than to take a relaxing time-out with the people you love? A spa night with your besties is the perfect antidote to a hectic holiday.
The SLMD Clear Out Duo features two of our best-selling purifying treatment masks — a full size and a mini — one for you and one to gift your friend. Just apply, relax, and know that deep-clean pores and smoother, clearer skin awaits.
For a limited time, get the Clear Out Duo for just $40 (a $13 savings!).
Give the gift of youth
The right time to start using retinol is now: it’s ideal for both preventing and minimizing the signs of aging. That’s because retinoids speed up cell turnover and help stop the breakdown of collagen.
Level up any nighttime skincare routine with the Best in Glow Duo: Dream On Night Cream and Night Light Eye Cream. Targeted toward aging skin, but ideal for all skin types, this duo minimizes the appearance of fine lines, smooths and evens skin tone, and stimulates collagen production.
Right now, get the Best in Glow Duo — a $96 value — for just $75.
Best gift for Popaholics®
Our founder, Dr. Pimple Popper, discourages popping pimples — but she’s also a realist. So if you or someone you know can’t resist, at least pop your pimples safely to avoid infection and possible scarring.
Start with clean skin and hands, and use a sterilized comedone extractor to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed pimples when they’ve come to a head. Treat pimples that aren’t ready to pop, and stop bacteria from spreading, with a maximum-strength spot treatment.
Just in time for the holidays, Dr. Pimple Popper’s Pimple Stopper Toolkit is the perfect gift for the Popaholic® in your life. It includes a medical-grade Dr. Pimple Popper Comedone Extractor and BP Spot Treatment, for a special price of just $25 (a $45 value).
Skincare stocking stuffers
We’ve got skincare gifts for everyone on your list, for any occasion: stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, holiday gift exchanges — and more. Here are a few of Dr. Sandra Lee’s go-to skincare gifts to stock up on:
- Bright Future Vitamin C Serum: an antioxidant powerhouse that helps protect skin from environmental damage, with added hyaluronic acid to boost skin’s natural glow. Suitable for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: the ultimate skin quencher, formulated with added squalane to give skin a plump, dewy look — use it on dry elbows, heels, cuticles and split ends, too.
- Spot Check Acne Patches: translucent patches, infused with salicylic acid to help heal pimples while protecting them from picking and popping. For anyone who experiences pimples, but not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid Body Spray: exfoliates and keeps pores clear, can also be used as the ultimate acne hack — spray on the inside of masks, hats, and on sports gear to prevent pimples from forming.
- Body Seal: Dr. Lee’s favorite dry skin soother, this ultra-moisturizing cream is formulated with colloidal oatmeal and ceramides, to strengthen and protect the skin barrier, even during the harshest winter weather.
Dr. Lee's Last Word
I always tell patients that taking good care of your skin is one of the best things you can do for yourself — so why not give the gift of great skincare to your friends and family? These bundles make the perfect presents because they really work — and they’re formulated for all skin types.